Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Budgies Update

It has been a while since I have updated. Zazu has stopped hand feeding for a while now. He enjoys his flying a lot and has gotten well at flying with 2 feathers missing from each wing.
Benu has also finally learned to fly. I would like to think that Zazu has helped him out. He still needs to learn how to fly as well as Zazu though. In the picture below you can see some blood feathers. His flight feathers are still trying to grow out from the bad chop job he had when I bought him earlier this year.
I let them both out from time to time and they both get along great. Below shows a good picture of them playing with each other.
I wish I had the space here for a big play gym for the both of them. For now they are content just flying around and landing on my desk, chair, stuffed toy hanging from the fan chain, and dog cages.

No comments: